Guest Post Submissions for Orglamix
Beauty is a niche that’s fun and exciting. Since the industry is constantly changing, it provides a dynamic array of exciting topics. We are always excited to meet other bloggers; and sometimes, when we find a good match, we do consider accepting guest posts. Please note that we do not offer compensation for guest posts.
What Do You Get:
- Short bio on every published post for self-promotion (exposure to upwards of 250,000 visits/month)
- Link to your website on every published post
- Link to your Twitter and/or Facebook page on every published post
- A featured link to your website / blog on our Guest Authors Page: http://www.orglamix.com/pages/guest-authors
Orglamix is a retail web site, http://www.orglamix.com. As such, we do not allow any kind of advertising, promotions, affiliate linking, etc. in guest posts. We also do not host any kind of third-party product reviews, roundups, giveaways, or spotlights. Our focus is very specific. We only publish posts about makeup, cosmetics, skincare, products sold at Orglamix, and topics that closely relate to those things.
You’re a passionate, brilliant beauty fanatic. Now it’s time to share your words!
Some good suggestions for guest posts on Orglamix would be:
- Write a guest product review
- A step-by-step tutorial
- Explain how to do something you feel you do well (like a makeup look, a favorite hairstyle or a DIY project)
- A product shootout (where you compare similar products)
- Submit a list post with tips and pics (like 5 Ways to Wear Blue Eyeshadow, 10 Nude Lipsticks Under $10, 5 Best Makeup Brushes)
- EOTD or FOTD using Orglamix products
- Orglamix Swatches
- Before + After using Orglamix products
- Makeup Artist Bio
- Editorials on Beauty or Cosmetics
- Natural Ingredient Spotlights
- DIY Makeup or Beauty Recipes
Additional submission guidelines:
Guest posts must be composed of totally original content, meaning that you are the original author and sole owner of all content that you are submitting, including text, photographs, recipes, and tutorials. This content must also be exclusive. The post cannot be published anywhere else before or after being published on Orglamix. You may not republish any content posted on Orglamix on any other website.
- We accept (and LOVE) tutorials, product reviews, how-to articles and roundups/lists.
- Please do not submit material that has already been posted elsewhere.
- You may not republish any content posted on Orglamix on any other website.
- We do not accept product images copied and pasted from company websites. That is to say, we prefer pictures that the author has taken herself (We rarely accept submissions where the author has used stock or PR photography).
- Only use materials that you own or have permission to use in your submission (that applies to pictures from other websites), and use citation where needed.
- Please do not submit YouTube videos posted to a channel.
Although some posts may not greatly benefit from photographs (it depends on the topic and the approach taken), the most common reasons we decline to publish posts are 1) poor photography or lack of photographs, and 2) poor grammar and/or spelling. Please check your spelling, grammar and punctuation carefully. We can’t stress this enough! xx